Friday, January 27, 2006

Together

This was written inside of my birthday card given to me by Mmmmm.

Together we have grown, together we have shown all those around us we could do what they said we couldn't.
Through thick and thin, good and bad, we're still best friends and for that I'm so very glad.
We keep in touch thru emails and IM's and we'll still be talking when we're both in depends.
You gave me your heart and I gave you mine, and I'll never forget that till the end of time.
Remember life moves forward so never look back, your future is bright, so sit back and relax. You work hard for everything you have and you deserve it all.

..................

It's ironic to me how people can change in a matter of 7 months. Anyway, everyone is free to make his/her own decisions and I have learned to respect that.

That chapter of my life has ended and I'm embarking on a new one. Like the poem says....Life moves forward never look back. I'm done looking back. I'm letting the past in the past....FOREVER.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charby said...

Ah ha!

Glad you emailed! Was just about to go on a sunshine hunt on msn to ask for the addy again!

January 30, 2006 8:30 PM  
Blogger Hyde said...

Letting the past be past... moving forward. Wise words, but impossibly hard to do. At least from where I stand. :(

h

February 01, 2006 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home