Thursday, February 02, 2006

I finally did it!

I joined the gym last night. Proud of me Alecya? Don't be until I tell you that I am actually going.

Other than that I'm good. This weekend marks 6 months seeing the same guy. So much for the single life. It's going good, but getting a bit routine. I don't think I like routine.

The Super Bowl, I am going to be rooting for the Seahawks...even though they probably won't win, and if they don't I know someone who will rub it in my face for a day or two, right C!

I'm at work and I got busted once already today on the net, so toodles.

4 Comments:

Blogger Charby said...

a gym?!

Too much energy involved for me to join one of those!

February 02, 2006 4:27 PM  
Blogger Hyde said...

Yay! Good luck. I'm trying to get myself into exercise mode too...

February 02, 2006 6:26 PM  
Blogger Alecya G said...

Woot! you did it! And I've been going back. You lit a fire under me. I'm getting into shape.

Of course I am proud of you.

xxx-AG

February 03, 2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger Flash said...

Round is a shape, right?

February 07, 2006 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home