Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Today has been strange by far...

12:34 am...I am awoken by beeping noises, I think that they are the smoke detectors going off, and so I briefly panic. I run down the hall looking for flames. Nothing. I go back into my room and I check my cell phone...yep....I was getting a Direct Connect call. I try to alert them back. They answer but have trouble understanding me. I go back to bed. They alert me again. I exchange few words, but don't really understand what the other person is saying.

6:28, wake up 2 min before the alarm is suppose to go off, not that this is weird, but I remember saying to myself before bed last night, that I wanted to wake up at 6:29, I'll work on my timing for tomorrow.

10:30-12:00 - Sit at my work desk and stare blankly into space.

12:05 - Alert that person who alerted me in the middle of the night. I have to get to the bottom of this.

12:41 - I finally get my alert answered. Long story short. It's a guy who tells me his name is Jonathan. He does not know my name, but insists that I gave him my #. That is ridiculous, 1. I haven't ever given my DC # out. Secondly, I don't know any Jonathans. I tell him I just called him back to find out how he got my # and what he wanted. He asks if we can get together sometime. I tell him that I am not single, and he says that we can still talk. I told him he could drunk dial me but that I'm not always availabe. I guess that didn't sound good, now that I read it. Oops. I ask him to tell me what I look like since he still insists I gave him my #. He says " You're white " This signifies to me that he is not. I ask him what color my hair is. He say's "Blonde" I said "Wrong" He says, "Brown" I said wrong, Cause I thought he said blonde again. I asked him how many colors he was going to go thru til he got it right. He says " You girls change your hair color every other week how am I suppose to know what color it is today"

That was the end of the convo, I put my phone to silent. I don't want to be bothered by this guy. I will not contact him again. I hope he doesn't bother me again either, if he does, I'll request that he stop alerting me. That's all I need... a stalker.

Other than that I had a very nice weekend w/ the b/f. It was a busy one. I took him to a very nice restaurant and paid. Brownie points for me. I'm finally after 6 months accepting the fact that I like him a little bit. I don't know if I'll ever get past that feeling though. I look at him more as a friend than anything else. It's very weird to me that I don't have a lot of feelings either way for him. By now I'm usually head over heels about a guy I'm with this long, hell, 3 months usually. Does that mean this is for real or am I numb now since I've loved and been hurt?? I think so. I don't think I'll ever allow myself to get close to someone again. I mean for real. Love = Hurt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hyde said...

Yes, love hurts. But I wouldn't overanalyze if you're happy right now. That guy on the phone sounds like an idiot. I'd stay away...

:)

h

February 13, 2006 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home