Monday, March 13, 2006

Failing is my speciality....

I am drained for words. I am a perfectionist at not allowing myself happiness. I once again single handedly ruined my own success in the search for happiness.

I don't want to go into detail...but let's just say I am not savvy with words and when I'm simply trying to say how I feel about the ones I care the most about it usually comes out a jumbled confusing complicated mess for everyone involved.

Right now I'm back to a shell of a human, if I could get rid of these terrible knots in my stomach and the want to vomit I might have a productive day.

I feel like I'm living someone elses life today.

I hope my nervousness has not destroyed my potential for happiness. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Lesson Learned....Say what you really mean. Live life for YOU and don't care how it will be recieved. Be true you yourself and the rest will be fine. "Sometimes the hardest part is getting things set in motion, not keeping them there"

1 Comments:

Blogger Hyde said...

Oh no! What happened? Whatever it is, if it's a matter of mis-spoken works, I'm sure that you'll be able to straighten it out. I'm here for you if you need me.

lots of love,

h

March 14, 2006 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home