Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Living like a Rock Star!

Ok ok, lately I have been spending money like I make millions every day. I recently bought the following.

1. John Mellencamp Tickets - $140
2. Dora the Explorer Tickets - $59
3. Trip to Boston - $ $200
4. Medicines for my daughter $ 129.36
5. Joined the gym - $540
6. Took Parents out to dinner - $114
7. Family Members bdays - $60
8. Hockey tickets - $ 23

So as you can see, I think I can afford this lifestyle. I am using my ENTIRE income tax refund to pay off these expenses and the many other small ones I did not mention. I really need to chill out. I also have 2 vacations coming up in July. I need some spending for them, and I have decided to finally go to college to go for my Associates Degree. So there will be more money in the fall. Yippee!

On the other hand. I am happy happy happy! Making friends and memories is not cheap, but it is a hell of a lot of fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Charby said...

Dora the Explorer!!

Jealous!

March 11, 2006 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home