Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Spaz!

So, I jumped the gun a bit the other day. It turns out that my life is still the same as it was on Sunday afternoon.

Actually, Monday night was one of the best nights in a long time. Maybe top 3 ever.

I ended up calling him and talking last night when I really have nothing to say and it almost went south again, but I changed subjects and it ended fairly well.

I'm looking forward to St. Patty's day, I'm going to see Sperm for a bit, and hopefully spend the rest of the weekend relaxing and shopping for a new bikini, and some clothes.

Tonight I get a haircut, a much needed one at that.

So, bottom line is I'm ok.

Thanks Hyde, I know you are there for me

1 Comments:

Blogger Charby said...

oooh, sounded serious?
Glad its all good now though!

March 15, 2006 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home