Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My Space...

Long time....My life is unsettling as of late. Let me fill you into what has been churning in my head. In no order, as usual.

I googled an old friends name, one I had when I was about 15/16 years old and I found that he had an acct set up on myspace, so last Sunday I emailed him, well this past Sunday he emailed me back, giving me his cell #. I called him on Monday night. It was so nice to hear a voice from the past. He lives about a half hour from me. I'm trying to set up a time when we can meet and catch up. I feel bad though and I know I shouldn't. He was my friend long before my b/f came along. I haven't told the b/f that I did any of this, and I feel like I should. Not that I should have to. I'm afraid if he finds out a month or two from now that we have been talking he might get upset. I'm in a spot. I think my old friend and my b/f would me friends though, they are similiar in many ways.

I'm trying to purchase a new cell phone, which means I would be breaking my old contract. That's $200. Oh well. You have no idea how frustrating it is to call someone and it's either static or they can't hear you. It's just a pain finding one and getting my # transferred. That's this weeks project.

My job is so boring. It's becoming a chore to drag myself in here.

I'm house hunting again. I added my name back to the website so I can get weekly updates. I'm not sure that I'm ready for that commitment again, but if the "perfect" place comes along I don't want to miss it.

Money....I've been spending too much of it lately. I could save if I didn't go out to eat w/ the b/f. I've had the discussion that my funds are tight and he has agreed to pay for things until we go on vacation in July. However, I took us for massages and dinner this past weekend and paid. I had a good time and I don't really mind, but now until May 26th, I have very limited funds. Sucks.

Blogland....It's getting to me. I've begun to realize that I live in this sheltered little world where I'm obsessed w/ what people I don't even know do on a daily basis. It has made me realize I need a life. Really. Not that I wouldn't call you people my friends, but I don't know any of you. I never will really know you. I only know what I read and that's not a fair perspective on anyone. I have this preconcieved ideas of what you and your lives are like yet I'm wrong. I know I am. How can you know someone from reading only what they want you to read about them?

This takes me back to my original point. I found a friend who knows me. Who knows who I was when I was a kid, who still knows me. When we spoke the other night, it was so comfy, there were no breaks in talking, we felt safe and secure, we had that unbreakable bond, not even time can take away. I love my past and I love those people from it. I'm not going to lose him again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have gone from complaining about your love life to complaining about money. I think that is an improvement.

Things will change.

.

July 11, 2006 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home